I am Zsuzsanna Purnell, a wife, a mum, a stepmom, a sister, a friend, an economist and a counsellor amongst other things. I have been fascinated about the human mind all my life and after discovering a book by Eric Berne I became determined to use Transactional Analysis method in order to help others. In addition, as part of my ongoing counselling journey, I have found the power of working with the body as well as the mind, just incredibly useful. “our body cannot lie, our mind can” I often use meditation, visualisation in my personal life and in therapy. As a fully qualified Transactional Analysis counsellor, I am offering therapy in Brighton, Kemptown and in Worthing. I also work online as I know how busy life can get for both of us. I hold a Diploma in Transactional Analysis and a BSc in Economics.
I provide a safe, non-judgemental and compassionate environment, where you can share your challenges.
- More than 5 years of counselling
- Many hours of successful individual therapy and group therapy
- Inventing and running Play-Ground therapy for grown ups
- Lots of happy people, families and children
- Running of Teenage talks for parents