I am Zsuzsanna Purnell, a wife, a mum, a stepmom, a sister, a friend, a therapist and a healer amongst other things. Both of my parents suffered from addiction and mental health issues, and sadly I lost them both at a very young age. I have also felt near to being gripped by addiction in several occasions. I am passionate about the power of love in healing the body and the mind, therefore, in addition, as part of my ongoing counselling journey, I have qualified as a Transformational Self- Love Facilitator. Transformational Self Love Therapy is truly the most amazing modality that I have ever worked with: “Drawing on ground-breaking breath & inner-child work (‘Little Me’), forgiveness, neuroscience & quantum mechanics, this therapy bridges ancient mystic knowledge & modern, proven, scientific principles. It’s a perfect synergy of individually powerful components for a deeply experiential, unique, & perception-shifting process.” I am offering therapy in Shoreham-by-Sea. I also work online as I know how busy life can get for both of us. I hold a Diploma in Transactional Analysis and a BSc in Economics.
I provide a safe, non-judgemental and compassionate environment, where you can share your challenges.
- More than 7 years of counselling
- Many hours of successful individual therapy and group therapy
- Running mindfulness workshops
- Inventing and running Play-Ground therapy for grown ups
- Lots of happy people, families and children
- Facilitating Support Groups
- Running of workshops on Addiction
- Running of Teenage talks for parents